Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, June 30, 2017

Sew Happy Friday - Patchwork Shower Curtain


Photo property of Better Homes and Gardens

Here are the instructions for this pretty patchwork shower curtain. This would be a great way to add color to a dull bathroom. Also, the curtain without the plastic shower liner could be used for a light weight, colorful curtain at a sliding glass door or large window. (You would need to adjust the size appropriately.) By the way, this would be a nice way to use up some larger scraps of fabric leftover from other projects.

GO HERE for instructions.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! Thank you for sharing! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. I like it too. :-) In our present house we have shower doors, so I haven't been able to use any pretty shower curtains. But, perhaps sometime. :-)

      Delete