Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, November 24, 2017

FREE - Scripture Coloring Page - Leaves




Earlier this year my husband bought me an iPad as a birthday gift. Because he bought me a keyboard to go with it, it has turned out to be a very useful tool for writing. This is primarily because I can sit anywhere to type now, for which I'm very thankful.

He also got me the "Pencil" (stylus) for coloring and drawing. The coloring has been very relaxing and has been helpful in reducing stress. The drawing (mostly tracing really) has been enjoyable as well, although it is more intense physically.

I had thought it would be a good tool for drawing coloring pictures to share here, however, after printing off this copy, I find that the lines are more pixelated than I care for. This is probably either the program or my lack of ability in using it, so I will have to see if I can correct this. However, I decided to share this one with you anyway and you can take it or leave it as you wish.

To download the largest size of this page click here and then click the download icon/button in the lower right corner. This is intended to be printed on 8.5" x 11" printer paper. If you try to save the image here on the blog (above) you will probably be disappointed because it will be much lower quality and probably will turn out very poorly when printed, so please go on over to my smugmug page to download it. :-)

Here is an example that I colored myself with colored pencils.


No comments:

Post a Comment