Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Another Ramble through the Michigan Woods


Photo property of Plants Amaze Me.


I posted a link to this page some weeks back explaining that I lived part of my youth in this area - Western Michigan. Here is another ramble in the Michigan woods from a year ago around this time. I enjoy these photos so much.

A Fun Find On the First Day of November 2018


When through the woods and forest glades I wander
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees,
When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,
And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze:

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee:
How great thou art! How great thou art!
Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee:
How great thou art! How great thou art!

Carl G. Boberg [Translated by Henry K. Hine]

No comments:

Post a Comment