Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Evening Song - Under His Wings


Psalm 91:3-6 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 

2 comments:

  1. Good evening, sweet Mary. I so enjoyed my visit with you this evening and I was richly blessed by this beloved hymn. Thank you for sharing.

    I trust you are well, dear friend, and I hope your November is off to a lovely start. Sending love and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, I'm so glad you were blessed by this hymn! I hope you've had a good week. Thank you so much for your kind words.

      Delete