Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tips for Decluttering when You Are Emotionally Exhausted from Dana White


Here are some helpful pointers on how to deal with areas that need help even when you feel emotionally exhausted. Life has been "too much" on so many levels the last couple years that it can make us freeze up on things we see as non-essential. But, over time that can mean that cluttered or problem areas can get out of control and just add to our stress. These tips can help us at least make progress without making emotional decisions.


I have no control over ads or suggested videos.

2 comments:

  1. My mom has been telling about Dana White for a few years. I found her YouTube channel last week and have been watch her videos. I like her style. Her method is not overwhelming and it helps make progress easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really helpful method, in my opinion. :-) I like that she is not a perfectionist and hyper about getting everything perfectly organized. I will never be completely organized, but less stuff will make this place better! :-)

      Delete