Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Re-run of Holiday Challenge Number 5 – Remember the Poor

 

I haven’t written a new Holiday Challenge for a couple years now.  I did have an idea this year, but I didn’t get onto it soon enough and it seemed unfair to post it so late, so it will have to wait, if I use it at all.  As some of my readers may remember, I started this Challenge a few years ago to encourage those who do celebrate Christ’s birth at this time of year to think more scripturally about what they are doing.

I found a video this week that touched my heart and gave me a desire to repost the Holiday Challenge Number Five – Remember the Poor.  (A link to the video is at the bottom of the page.)

This happens to be my favorite challenge of the lot.  It is not too late to take these thoughts to heart and DO something about it.  Please, if you claim Christ and claim to be honoring Him in your celebrations this time of year, consider these things prayerfully.  There is so much that could be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment