Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Grace of God – A Poem by Annie Johnson Flint


I love the message of this poem.  Annie was blessed with such a gift for arranging words to really speak to the reader.  She attained that through much hardship and sorrow.  She knew whereof she spoke.


2 Corinthians 12:9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

The Grace of God

My
"My grace," 'tis the God of all grace who hath spoken,
Whose word in the heavens forever is set;
Whose covenant promise hath never been broken;
Who never can fail or forget;
Who knoweth my needs and who seeth my sorrows,
However so many and great they may be;
Who heareth my prayers for the days and the morrows;
His grace is sufficient for me.
Grace
"My grace;" all His blessings this work is unfolding,
His love and His power in harmony blend;
Continue Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment