Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Monthly Challenge - September 2016




August was a challenging month for me.  I had some medical tests done that were not pleasant (are they ever?) and I started September with a cold.  At first, I didn't feel like I needed a challenge this month, but I decided that if we did something easy and enjoyable maybe it would work.

So, here it is.

-----------------------

Get outside and enjoy the sunshine.

And/Or

Have tea, coffee, or hot chocolate with a friend or family member.

-----------------------

That should be pretty easy, shouldn't it? :-)

Sunshine is so good for our overall health.  Autumn is here, or coming, in the northern hemisphere, so we need to soak up some extra sunshine and out-of-doors time before the shorter, colder, darker days arrive.  In the southern hemisphere spring is arriving and that's always a good reason to get outside!  If you live somewhere in between where there isn't much swing in seasons it's just good to get outside in the sunshine, so... :-)

Having tea, coffee, or hot chocolate with someone is also easy and a good pick-me-up.  It's always nice to pause over a warm drink and a little friendly (and hopefully edifying) chat.

Well, I hope you enjoy this challenge! :-)

Ecclesiastes 11:7  Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun:

No comments:

Post a Comment