Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Word of the Day - Weakness



2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 

Are you feeling weak? This has been a hot summer for a lot of us in the northern hemisphere and a soggy winter for some in the southern. There is so much trouble and drought and cause for concern around the world these days, it can be exhausting dealing with the daily things in front of us while knowing that so much trouble is brewing in so many ways. But God...

Here are some thoughts on weakness for you to ponder.

Word of the Day: Weakness

No comments:

Post a Comment