Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Garlic Spread

In rummaging through some recipes in my pile I ran across this recipe from a friend for Garlic Spread.  Garlic Day was the 19th of this month so it seemed appropriate to share it here.
Garlic Spread
8 oz. goat cheese (feta)
2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 large garlic cloves

Process all in a blender or food processor till smooth.
Serve with pita bread, chips, or garlic toast bites.
--------------------------------
You may wish to add some fresh or dried herbs to this as well.  Basil or oregano would make a nice addition.  If you use dried herbs you may want to allow it to stand for 10 – 15 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment