Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Berry Fun Saturday – DIY Projects for Kids (and You!)

 

Photo from Kiwi Crate, property of Melissa Allen

Walnut Strawberries

This project makes ordinary walnuts (in the shell) into cute little strawberry décor/play food for kids.

DIY Strawberry Treat Cups

Here is a link to some cute strawberry “baskets” made from red paper cups.  You and/or your kids could make these for a summer birthday party or other event. 

3 comments:

  1. The walnut strawberries are really clever !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes. I thought so too. Maybe I will make some with my Texas niece and nephew in a year or so. :-)

      Delete