Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

In Honor of Godly Fathers

 

Proverbs 17:6  Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.

Here are a couple links to things I’ve posted on the Home Maker’s Corner in the past about fathers.

In Honor of Fathers

Only A Dad

My dad holding me as a baby.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet picture. I hope your dad had a nice Father's Day. What a blessing it is to have a Godly father! :-)
    Hope you enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think he did.
      So far I've gotten some projects done this week that I feel happy about, so that's a blessing. :-)

      Delete