Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Sew Happy Friday – A Friend’s “First-ish” Quilt

 

My friend Jo at “Finding Joy In the Everyday” has completed a quilt.  She is a beginner and the project had its challenges for her, but the results are beautiful.  She did a Disappearing Nine Patch quilt for her sister-in-law who has been through an amazing health crisis this year.  I think the colors are very cheerful while still having a mature look to them.  Congratulations, Jo! :-)  Nicely done.

See her lovely photos and read about the process here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you :))) Lorraine loved this and when I was visiting she snuggled under it several times to rest. Like anything, I learnt so much from this one which I will use in the next ones I make. I will certainly do this design again in the future l,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :-) I'm glad you had the blessing of seeing your efforts put to good use!

      Delete