Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Sew Happy Friday – A Friend’s “First-ish” Quilt

 

My friend Jo at “Finding Joy In the Everyday” has completed a quilt.  She is a beginner and the project had its challenges for her, but the results are beautiful.  She did a Disappearing Nine Patch quilt for her sister-in-law who has been through an amazing health crisis this year.  I think the colors are very cheerful while still having a mature look to them.  Congratulations, Jo! :-)  Nicely done.

See her lovely photos and read about the process here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you :))) Lorraine loved this and when I was visiting she snuggled under it several times to rest. Like anything, I learnt so much from this one which I will use in the next ones I make. I will certainly do this design again in the future l,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :-) I'm glad you had the blessing of seeing your efforts put to good use!

      Delete