Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Australian Memories - Black Bamboo


One of my favorite displays in the Brisbane Botanic Gardens at Mt. Coot-tha which we visited when we were Australia in 2013, was the black bamboo.  I'd see this for sale in a catalog here in the States for rather high price for a rather small plant, so I found it really interesting to see this fantastic specimen.  It makes me think of ebony.










2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post. I have a couple of metallic faux-bamboo picture frames that I am going to paint to be faux black bamboo. Your post is a great visual reference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it is helpful to you. :-)
      Thanks for stopping by and for commenting.

      Delete