Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Free Coloring Page - Stained Glass "Window"




I am starting something new that I hope will be enjoyable both to you all as well as to me.

I like coloring, but some of the modern adult coloring books are - well, a little too detailed for my eyes.  I get eye strain very easily.  And, if I'm honest, I lack motivation to color all those tiny spaces, although I do enjoy coloring.  I have found that what I do is enjoy making coloring graphics myself, and so far I've enjoyed coloring my own creations (though, I can't say if that will always be the case).

One thing I noticed when I was looking for adult level coloring books online is that it is hard to find ones with Bible verses that only use the King James Version.  Since that is what I wanted specifically, I thought maybe some others would like some coloring pictures with verses too, so mine will emphasize that - though there may be some with quotes from hymns as well if I keep on with this. :-)

This is the first one I plan to share with you all.  It is a stained glass window look.  Yes, those are some black bits scattered around, but I liked the artistic effect of that, so I kept them.  There are two font choices for the verse.  You can download the images to your computer by clicking the links below.  If you have any problems with this please let me know in the comments.







I colored the example at the top of this post with a photo editing program on my computer and you may be able to do the same thing after you download the image to your own computer.

Here is an example that I colored by hand.  As you can see, I didn't finish coloring it.

Note - if you are using alcohol based pens, such as Copic, you need to check out the specs for coloring on things that come from your type of printer.  Some inks from computer printers can apparently damage those type pens because the alcohol dissolves the black ink.


Another one I "colored" on the computer, just to show that you can make all kinds of designs with this particular image. :-)



Enjoy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment