Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, January 13, 2017

FREE Scripture Printable - Psalm 42:11


Here is another scripture graphic for you to save and use. Click here, then click on the download button in the lower right corner to save this to your computer. You may simply click on the graphic here and download it as well, but I'm not sure if the size is reduced for the blog. (Please do not link to this graphic here. It is free for the taking, so please save it to your computer and upload it to your own source if you wish to use it online.)

I think that I found this graphic originally at The Graphics Fairy. As you will note, I made some changes of my own.



Here is the link for a blank version which you may use to add your own verse of message.


No comments:

Post a Comment