Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Thoughts from Hymns - A Thought from Another Blog


Photo property of Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose

From Every Stormy Wind that Blows


I didn't know what to post today and I wasn't sure I was going to even post anything. I have some things on my mind, but I don't feel ready to write about them yet, and I'm not even sure yet if I should. But, this post by Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose was a blessing and I decided to pass it on to you here. Please go to her blog and enjoy the photos, but more importantly, ponder the important message she shared today through hymn, scripture, and prose.

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy visiting Stephanie's blog, she has so much to inspire us.

    ReplyDelete