Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Writing Challenge #4




It's time for another writing challenge. I don't seem to have many people following along with this as compared with the other challenges that I posted for two years, but I have found the writing challenges to be really beneficial for my own writing, so I intend to keep on with it. Maybe more will join in eventually. I hope that some home school moms might realize that the challenges could be used for writing assignments to help improve their students' skills. They are also useful for adding content to a blog - so far. :-)

-------------------

Get a phrase from the Random Phrase Generator and write about it.

-------------------

I really do like this generator of ideas because it can make us take on topics that we might otherwise never think to write about.

Enjoy!

============

Here is my attempt at this: Words Mean Things - Son of A Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment