Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, May 9, 2021

A Selection of Things for Mother's Day



I started to write something for today, but it isn't finished. I know, we've been down this street before. Anyway, here's a selection of things that might encourage of bless you today. :-)

Tender Strength - A photo and some thoughts from my own family history.


From Mom's Collection - A selection of items that my mom saved over the years. A variety of topics.


Mother's Question - A poem with a thought provoking question.


A Christian Mother's Life - A poem.


In Honor of Mothers - Scripture and pictures.


Bless the Hands and Hearts - A prayer.


Thorns - An encouragement for mothers whose babies died before birth.


I Love Homemaking... - Rejoicing in the the lovely work that God has given.

No comments:

Post a Comment