Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Worth Repeating - Pray for Your Pastor

 


This post bears repeating. I also updated my editorial afterthought last night, so it has a bit of new material as well.

--------------------------

Every believer should pray for the pastor or leader of their local church/assembly. 

Paul coveted the prayer of the believers at Ephesus. "[Pray]", he said "...for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak." Ephesians 6:19-20 

Again Paul wrote by inspiration of God. 2 Thessalonians 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us...

Continue Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment