Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Monday, February 21, 2022

A New Page - Poems and Thoughts of Martha Snell Nicholson

 




I started a new page at The Home Maker's Corner. It is a collection of poems and thoughts by Martha Snell Nicholson. It will not be her complete works, but hopefully will be an ongoing project and will include a nice selection of her writing. She also was an invalid, like Annie Johnson Flint and, like her, was used greatly by the Lord to pour out comfort and balm for the suffering through her poetry and prose. 

I had posted a number of her poems here on the blog, and I have copied many of them to the web page, so you may see a few that you recognize. Others will appear later. I also had a few already on the web page and I moved them to this index page which is dedicated to just her work. I hope that you enjoy getting to know her poetry and her sweet spirit and love of the Lord Jesus that shines through. I think that you cannot help but to be encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment