Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

A Recipe for Hummus from the Deeply Snowy North Country

 


Photo property of Jennifer at My Cubby Crafts.

Here's a recipe for hummus from Jennifer at My Cubby Crafts, along with a little about their very snowy winter life where she lives. :-) I like the idea of hummus without tahini since I'm not a big fan of tahini myself, although I like sesame seed otherwise. Hummus is one of my favorite foods. I would eat it every day if my body would tolerate it. I hope you can enjoy trying this recipe out. Eat a little for me too. ;-)

Here is the link:

Homemaking Mondays: Snacks and Snow

2 comments:

  1. I'm very glad you like the hummus recipe. I was thinking of you as I was eating some this week. I have to be careful how much I eat as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. I'm blessed to know you were thinking of me. I do miss my humus. Lately my gut has been giving me fits, so I haven't tried adding it back in again yet. :-) Maybe someday!

      Delete