Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, November 18, 2022

FREE Scripture Printable for Thanksgiving - Paper Crafts


I realize this is a little bit late, but I wanted to share these graphics with you for use in paper crafting or card making. They are autumn themed and would be good for Thanksgiving greetings or name place cards or autumn décor or for other greeting cards. These graphics are all made with my original photography and my graphic design.

The sheet of graphics to download from my graphics site is a little smaller than 8x10 inches so that you should be able to print it with a program that offers 8x10 as an option. My program printed it just fine, although I did have to try more than one program to get the coloring to turn out the way I wanted it. You may have to tinker with the settings on yours to get good color.

Download the printable size graphic here.

Click the download icon on the left. It is the arrow pointing down.



Here are a couple examples of cards I made with two of the images. 


The background of this card was stamped with a bubble envelope and a foam leaf sticker. I placed the scripture graphic on a blue background and added a leaf sticker with some gold highlights to give it a little sparkle. 

The photo is crooked, but also, no, my lines are not perfectly straight. Because this is an imperfect world and I don't cut straighter with my paper cutter than I do with scissors in some situations, so I let things be what they are. I learned this quote from a YouTube crafter: "Don't be too hard on yourself." Yup. That is good advice in many situations where perfection isn't likely to happen - from paper crafting to cleaning up the kitchen. ;-) 


This card also has a background made with the bubble envelope (I'll try to put up another post about that soon - I hope.) I used some glitter paper behind the scripture graphic and some leaf stickers. It was really quite simple.

The glitter paper is more red in real life than in the photos. I usually would use it more sparingly as I tend to try to stretch my more expensive stuff, but I've had this awhile and I just decided to go with it. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment