Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, June 7, 2024

A Word of Warning - Beware of AI Generated Patterns


I ran across this video talking about the problem with AI produced crochet patterns. I thought it would be good to share the information so that you all can beware of wasting time and money on things that won't work or that are actually impossible. This very likely applies to other patterns that may be showing up online - knitting, embroidery, sewing, etc. Be cautious and check things out carefully before you buy or use time and resources on these things. If you are unsure about a specific pattern, ask for advice from someone who is knowledgeable about the thing you are wanting to do.


I have no control over ads or suggestions.


2 comments:

  1. Hello. I am a crocheter. I so appreciate your post about AI patterns. I had no idea that AI existed.in the crochet world. I also wanted you to know that I appreciate and read all of your posts. on your blog. I have and am learning more about the Lord and the Bible. Thank you so much! I am from Iowa. Roberta Reynolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only found out AI existed was infiltrating the crochet world recently myself, and I wasn't happy to see it. Now I wonder what other crafts are being affected.

      You are so welcome, and I am very thankful and glad that you have found the blog helpful, Roberta. Praise the Lord for that. :-)
      2 Peter 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

      Delete