Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Evening Song - Trusting Jesus


Psalm 64:10 The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory. 

Psalm 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works. 

Proverbs 3:5-8 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. 


I have no control over ads of suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment