Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Creatures Great and Small – Caterpillar Evening Wear

 

Isn’t this caterpillar beautiful?  I don’t know what kind it is, but it’s fuzzy silver coat with black stripes and red spots looks quite elegant in this flash picture.  I took this photo years ago when my family was living in southern Arizona.

Many, if not all, caterpillars devour plants and are the enemies of gardeners and farmers.  This is why the Lord said, And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.  Joel 2:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment