Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Aussie Memories – Nephew

 

In order to share more photos with you from our trip, I’m going to post some on Thursdays.  Since I had my photos already scheduled through the end of the year, I’ll only replace the ones that seem less interesting for now, but starting next year I am thinking of sharing a lot of photos from this trip on my usual Thursday photo posts.  We took a lot! :-)

Today – some favorites of my nephew, since his birthday was this week.

Reading with Grandpa.

Engrossed.

“Making dirt.” (He was crushing rocks to “make dirt”.)  :-)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete