Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

What Though the Accuser Roar!

 

Revelation 12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

What Though the Accuser Roar!

What though th' accuser roar
Of ills that I have done!
I know them well, and thousands more:
Jehovah findeth none.

Sin, Satan, death appear
To harass and appall;
Yet since the gracious Lord is near,
Backward they go and fall.

Before, behind, around,
They set their fierce array,
To fight and force me from the ground,
Along life's narrow way.

I meet them face to face,
Through Jesus' conquest blest;
March in the triumph of His grace
Right onward to my rest.

There, in His book, I bear
More than a conqueror's name,
Of soldier, son and fellow-heir,
Who fought and overcame.

Whitlock Gandy
From Hymns for the Little Flock
No. 12 in Appendix

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

No comments:

Post a Comment