Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Smart Living

 

My mom and I some years back organizing her “smart living” pantry.

My friend, Jo, at “Stop – Have At Chat” made this excellent list of suggestion for what she prefers to call smart living.  Please go over and take a look if you want some useful hints on how to live “smart”. :-)

She writes, “I don't like the word "frugal" living as it doesn't sound like a lot of fun.  It sounds like drudgery to me.

I much prefer to use  "smart living" instead, now that sounds like much more fun.

Smart living isn't just about making your money stretch further, but:

  • not wasting what you have
  • using what you already have
  • valuing what you have
  • thinking careful before adding to what you have.”

Continue Reading.

2 comments: