Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Australian Memories – A Bit of Red

 

Taken at the Brisbane Botanic Gardens, Mt. Coot-tha.

A picturesque bottle brush tree.

Salvia

Flame tree

Salvia

2 comments:

  1. I do like the bottle brush, it attracts birds to the garden and adds a splash of colour. We have them growing along the road and it looks so pretty when they are all in flower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have fond memories of the first place I ever remember seeing bottle brush. I still think it is interesting and pretty. :-)

      Delete