Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Thought from the Past - Pray for Your Pastor

 

By David E. M. with comments by myself.

--------------------------------

Every believer should pray for the pastor or leader of their local church/assembly.

Paul coveted the prayer of the believers at Ephesus. "[Pray]", he said "...for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak." Ephesians 6:19-20

Again Paul wrote by inspiration of God. 2Thessalonians 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.

Pray for your pastor in you own private prayers, in your family, and at church…

Continue Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment