Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Thought from the Past - Pray for Your Pastor

 

By David E. M. with comments by myself.

--------------------------------

Every believer should pray for the pastor or leader of their local church/assembly.

Paul coveted the prayer of the believers at Ephesus. "[Pray]", he said "...for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak." Ephesians 6:19-20

Again Paul wrote by inspiration of God. 2Thessalonians 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.

Pray for your pastor in you own private prayers, in your family, and at church…

Continue Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment