Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Australian Memories – Abutilon - Indian Mallow

 

Also called Flowering Maple (you can see why from the shape of the leaves).

Photos taken at the Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha.

2 comments:

  1. These always remind me of my dad as he had them in the garden when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are grown here as a house plant, though some areas probably could grow them outside. I've seen them for sale as flowering maples.

      Delete