Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Sew Happy Friday – Keeping A Little Guy’s Dress Shirt Tucked In

 

This is a GREAT idea for moms who like to have their little guys dressed up on Sunday or whenever.  This lady combined a onsie and a button down dress shirt to make a shirt that stays put.

The "Always Tuck Me In" Shirt

Photo by Cheri from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar
This blog is officially closed, but is still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment