Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Sew Happy Friday – A Post by My Niece at Another Blog

 

I’m happy to share a link this week to a post written by my niece in Australia.  (I was going to call her “my little niece” but she is growing rapidly into a young lady!)  Jo at “Stop…have a Chat” is her cousin (actually her grandmother’s cousin) and she had Holly write this guest post for her.

In this post Holly shares some of her sewing and handiwork projects and tells about what she’s learned and how useful these skills are.  It’s a fun post from a young seamstress.

Guest writer: Miss Holly writes about handicraft skills

You may remember that I posted an item about teaching Holly to sew yo-yos last year after our trip to Australia.  (I can’t believe it’s already been a year!)

2 comments:

  1. Holly is so talented and with all this practice will be an excellent seamstress.

    ReplyDelete