Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Australian Memories- Warm Thoughts

 

To remind us of summer days – things from my sister-in-law’s garden when we visited in October 2013.

2 comments:

  1. The yellow daisy plant died :( The plant Mom bought me is the only splash of colour around here now - when it flowers. I think I need to plant some more flowering things. I miss flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love flowers. It's been hard to keep up with it here. I've relied a lot of the wildflowers for the splash of color. Thankfully, Texas has quite a lot of them in a good year, and we've encouraged them in spots on our property.

      Delete