Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Thousand Word Project – Not Black and White

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, those are beautiful pictures!! We got some snow yesterday and enjoyed a 'snow day' from school and work...love those kind of days. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Melanie. :-) I really need to remember to say where some of my photos were taken. These are actually from when my family lived in Tennessee, though I don't know what year off the top of my head. :-) We haven't had any snow where we live in Texas yet this year, though we've had some ice and cold weather.

      Snow can be very beautiful and I love to watch it fall and to photograph it, but I'm actually glad to live where we don't get too much of it. After living in Michigan for a number of years (a long time ago), I'm content to live without seeing it much any more. :-)

      Delete