Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Evening Song - Marvelous Grace (Grace Greater than Our Sin)


Romans 5:20-21  Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 comments:

  1. I love the name of your blog! Also, This beautiful old hymn is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting, Elizabeth. Cotton aprons have been a part of my life since I was a child. :-)
      I love this hymn too.

      Delete