Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Snapdragons by Debbie Ray


Debbie Ray at My Favorite Things once again made a post of photographs that I just have to share here.  Snapdragons were also a common flower from my childhood and I always like them.  Please go over and look at her lovely photographs here:  Snapdragons.

Photo property of Debbie Ray.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mary...thank you for sharing my snapdragons on your blog. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thank you. I hope you have a good weekend! I'm trying to recover from a minor back injury - again. :-)

      Delete
  2. Debbie takes the most beautiful photos! Love these.

    ReplyDelete