Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Snapdragons by Debbie Ray


Debbie Ray at My Favorite Things once again made a post of photographs that I just have to share here.  Snapdragons were also a common flower from my childhood and I always like them.  Please go over and look at her lovely photographs here:  Snapdragons.

Photo property of Debbie Ray.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mary...thank you for sharing my snapdragons on your blog. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thank you. I hope you have a good weekend! I'm trying to recover from a minor back injury - again. :-)

      Delete
  2. Debbie takes the most beautiful photos! Love these.

    ReplyDelete