Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Tennessee Memories - Snowball Bush





6 comments:

  1. What a stunning snowball tree, my friend. Have a blessed weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It belonged to one of our neighbors when my family lived in Tennessee. :-)

      Delete
  2. We had one of these on the farm when I was growing up - it was fun to pull off the flowers and turn them into confetti!! or throw at one's brother :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I ever tore them apart when I was a kid. I tended to preserve flowers and be very careful with them. I remember picking them from a bush at a house across the street from us. I didn't pick many since it wasn't our bush, although the people weren't there most of the time (I think it was a summer holiday cottage since we lived near several lakes). I used the smaller ones as wedding bouquets for my dolls. :-)

      Delete