Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Evening Song - Secret Place


Psalms 91:1-2  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful song and precious Scripture, my friend. I hope your New Year is off to a wonderful start. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this blessed you, Stephanie. I hope your year has started well also. :-) ((hugs))

      Delete