Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

In Loving Memory of the Children They Never Knew


Two Christian young ladies I know of have recently had precious children pass directly from their wombs into the presence of Jesus before they were able to meet in person. I wanted to post this song for them and for all the parents who have had this difficult experience.

You may find more things of comfort here: Safe In the Arms of Jesus.

Isaiah 40:11  He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom...


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this.. I lost identical twin girls in utero at 32 weeks, a baby at 7 weeks gestation, another at 10 weeks gestation... it doesn't matter what age gestation, physically the further along the more painful the loss, emotionally the pain is the same. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I'm sorry you experienced those losses. May the hope of seeing them again comfort your heart.

      Delete