Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, January 20, 2017

Sew Happy Friday - Sewing Machine Cover Tutorial


Here is a sewing machine cover tutorial. After looking at several different tutorials on this, I decided this one was the easiest and made the most sense to me. You may like a different style of teaching, or you may like a slightly different cover. There are other tutorials on YouTube, so go look if this isn't the one for you. Personally, I'll probably follow this one when I make a cover for my machine - that is if I don't make up my own pattern as I go. ;-)  This tutorial is produced by ProfessorPicushion.com


2 comments:

  1. What a good idea to have a pocket for scissors and all those little things that might get lost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. My mom's machine came with a nice cover with a pocket. She keeps her sewing machine manual in the pocket, which is great because we always know where it is when we need it! :-)

      Delete