Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, January 20, 2017

Sew Happy Friday - Sewing Machine Cover Tutorial


Here is a sewing machine cover tutorial. After looking at several different tutorials on this, I decided this one was the easiest and made the most sense to me. You may like a different style of teaching, or you may like a slightly different cover. There are other tutorials on YouTube, so go look if this isn't the one for you. Personally, I'll probably follow this one when I make a cover for my machine - that is if I don't make up my own pattern as I go. ;-)  This tutorial is produced by ProfessorPicushion.com


2 comments:

  1. What a good idea to have a pocket for scissors and all those little things that might get lost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. My mom's machine came with a nice cover with a pocket. She keeps her sewing machine manual in the pocket, which is great because we always know where it is when we need it! :-)

      Delete