Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, January 6, 2017

Sew Happy Friday - Butterfly Quilt Tutorial from Jenny Doan


Here's a tutorial for a cute butterfly quilt from Jenny Doan at the Missouri Star Quilt Co. This quilt is a little more complicated than some I post, but I thought this one would actually be nice for making a single block for a different project. Of course, the whole quilt is cute, but I doubt I'd ever go to that much fuss for it. A single block to add to a sampler quilt or for a tote bag or pillow would be nice, though. :-) It would be a great way to use up strips left over from another project too!



No comments:

Post a Comment