Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Evening Song - I'll Pray Again


Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.




Please keep in mind that I have no control over the ads that appear on the videos. Unless you are subscribed to view without ads, you will probably see some from time to time. Thanks for your understanding.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I have never heard this song, but I needed the encouragement very much. I'll pray again...and again...and as long as it takes to see God's hand move in our situation. Oh, I do not know of any time ever that I have felt so desperate for HIM and His help. Thank you for your faithfulness, my friend, and your new blog look is just lovely. So edifying to visit with you tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cheryl, I am so glad this song was an encouragement to you! I generally schedule these posts weeks and even months in advance, so it's always a beautiful mystery to see how the Lord's hand was in the timing sometimes to meet a specific individual's need at a specific time. May God's wonderful peace that passeth understanding sustain you all through these trying days. My heart hurts when I think of all you are going through. God bless you, dear.

      Delete