Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Random Acts of Blogging - What Was the Last...?


This was the last photo I took on my cell phone -
the Dutch iris that was blooming in front of my parents' house.


Just for fun and a change, let's do this tonight. If you want to copy the list of questions and put in your own answers on your own blog or in the comments, please join in! :-) These are not my original idea. I gleaned them from other sites, and edited them and maybe added a few.


What was the last furry thing you touched?
Java Kitty, our black cat.

What was the last thing you said?
Something about Java. He is such a nice and friendly cat.

What was the last song you listened to?
Something playing in the background of some video I guess, and there's a good chance I turned the volume down so I couldn't hear it. I don't listen to music a whole lot.

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom.

What was the last movie/video you watched?
A video about a new medical device for removing blood clots from veins.

What was the last thing you did before this?
Let Java out to the breezeway. His food and litter box are in the garage.

What was the last song you sang?
The chorus of "Blessed Homeland" by Fanny Crosby.

What was the last thing you ate and drank?
Chocolate and water.

What was the last store you were in?
Whole Foods 365 over a week ago. We went in to explore it on a date afternoon. :-)

Where was the last place you went to away from home?
The chiropractor this afternoon.

What was the last chapter of scripture you read?
Proverbs 30.

What was the last book you were reading?
I think it was Dorothy Dixon Solves the Conway Case - a vintage girls' adventure story. It is rather lame. (add eye roll here)

What was the last thing you bought?
A natural allergy remedy specifically for Texas allergens.

Who was the last person you spoke to in person?
My husband.

What was the last spontaneous thing you did?
Watercolor painting. I painted a couple cards earlier today, and after dinner I just decided to do another one because I could. :-)

Who was the last person you went out to eat with and where?
My husband and I ate at CR Surf'n'Turf.

Who was the last person you texted?
My Texas sister-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment