Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Tea Cup and Mug Exchange at The Enchanting Rose




My blogging friend, Stephanie, is again hosting a tea cup and mug exchange at her blog, a twice-yearly event. If you are interested in participating, here is the link:

12th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange Sign-up


I have participated twice now. You can see my posts about it here:

Mug Exchange Reveal - Nov. 2016

Mug Exchange Reveal - April 2017

4 comments:

  1. I always look forward to Stephanie's swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad she is willing to go to all that work! :-) It brings a lot of happiness to a lot of ladies.

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely time to meet new people and share a cup of tea! I've participated twice before to. :)
    I hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer. It was surprisingly chilly here today. It was in the low 40sF all day and is supposed to be in the 30sF tonight. If it clears off it could freeze! I pray that it doesn't. We actually have a fire in our wood stove tonight, which feels a little strange - like a day leftover from winter. :-)

      Delete