Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

FREE Printable - Ginghams Paper Dolls to Print



 


I had The Ginghams paper dolls when I was  girl and I loved them. They were my favorite paper dolls. I think I still have them stashed away somewhere. 

I found these printables of them for free on the internet. Maybe some little girl you know will enjoy them. They would make a cute gift or distraction for a sick or rainy day. :-) The instructions for printing them are at the page.

2 comments:

  1. I still have my collection, too! The pop-out cardboard scenes were so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty. :-) I have thought about framing some of my favorites. Maybe for my sewing room.
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. :-)

      Delete