Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

All Things Are Yours – A Poem by Eva Travers Poole

 

Here is another poem by Eva Travers Poole.  I posted another awhile back.

------------------------------

1 Corinthians 3:21-23 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

“All Things Are Yours”

LIFE is thine, but not to trifle or to idly fling away;
Let thy heart's inherent manhood turn from childhood's toys and play;
God would have His heavenly music rolling grandly through thy soul,
Uttered not in broken fragments, but in one harmonious whole:
Let the master hand of Jesus sweep across the strings of life
Till it wakes Divine responses, softly soothing pain and strife.

Continue Reading.

2 comments: