Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, August 21, 2015

Berry Fun Friday– Free Strawberry Gift Tag Printables

 

Here is a link to download and print some cute strawberry gift tags.  Actually, you could also use these on a greeting card as well.

Strawberry Gift Basket Labels and Idea

Melissa at Polkadot Chair also shared a nice idea for a gift basket.  You don’t need a ceramic dish like she used to do this.  You could use a small woven basket or even a paper or plastic strawberry container (make sure it’s clean).  Along with the candy, you could add other strawberry items – a grocery bag in a pocket (like she used), some magnets, a strawberry tea or dish towel, a strawberry handkerchief, a strawberry pin cushion, etc.  It would make a cheerful summer gift for a birthday, anniversary, and even a small house warming gift.  It would be especially nice for any lady who has a special liking for strawberries. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment