Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Evening Song - I Believe to See


This song really blessed me recently.  I hope it blesses you too.



Hebrews 11:1  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen...Hebrews 11:6  But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

6 comments:

  1. You know that I love hymns and it's always a joy to come across new ones. Thank you, dear Mary, for sharing this beautiful song with Roses of Inspiration. The words are indeed a blessing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it blessed you too, Stephanie. Thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this beautiful song and the scripture reminding us or our faith in God! Blessings to you! I'm visiting from #TestimonyTuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting, Gayl. I'm so glad you enjoyed this song too.

      Delete
  3. This was beautiful Mary! Thank you for sharing this week on the Art of Home-Making Mondays! :) Hope your time off is going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you were blessed too. :-) Thanks for hosting the link up.
      The time off has been bittersweet, but it was needful. There has been some real refreshment and also some sad burdens. The Lord is good.

      Delete